|Speciality|| Skull Base tumor surgery
Brain Tumor surgery
Complex Spine surgery
|Office||V K Neurocare|
Dr. Vijay Gupta
VK Neurocare Neurosurgeon
Dr. V K Gupta is one of the most eminent and distinguished Senior Neurosurgeons in Haryana, India. He has done his M.B.B.S from MLN Medical college Allahabad & MD from PGI Chandigarh. He completed M.Ch (Neurosurgery) and has 25 Years of Experience. This was followed by a Fellowship in Complex Spine Surgery. Working as Director and Neurosurgeon at V K Neurocare and Trauma Research Hospital.
His expertise is in Skull Base tumor surgery, Brain Tumor surgery, Epilepsy surgery, Complex Spine surgery with or without Instrumentation, Craniovertebral Anomalies, Complex Spine & Reconstructive surgery, Spinal Cord Tumor surgery.
- M.B.B.S, MLN Medical college, Allahabad
- MD, PGI, Chandigarh
- M.Ch (Neurosurgery) PGIMER, Chandigarh, India
- Fellowship in Complex Spine Surgery
- Full Member of Neurological Society of India
- Member of Delhi Neurological Association
- Member of Neurotrauma Society of India.
- Member of India Society of critical care Medicine.
- Member of Skull Base Society of India.
- Member Asian Oceanic International Congress on Skull Base Surgery.
- Member Indian Society of cerebro-vascular Society